Loaded Metal Loaded Metal

Fantastic

Man, I love this game so much. Fun, Addictive, great stress reliever with running over those sticks.

5/5 - 10/10

D-Day Defender D-Day Defender

Great

Very good game, and connects with me as well. My grandfather (still alive) was one of those soldiers on D-day sent to climb the cliff, of the many sent only a very small number made it and he was one of them.

Xeptic responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. Some people take offense to its content, I'm happy to see that people who have a connection with the theme of the game appreciate it as well. Thank you for the review.

PongOut: AE PongOut: AE

better then GTA IV and Halo 3 put together

best game in the world, anyone who denies it has unconcious struggles going on in their mind about life and represses thoughts and isn't sane enough to decide if the game is good or not anyways.
you rock. best game. 5/5

Ab9003 responds:

Thanks o.0.

Cell Warfare Cell Warfare

omg.

this is amazing, one of the best games I have played in my life. This deserves a place in the top 50 for sure.

xdragonx10 responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

QuadPong QuadPong

awesome!

Most addicting game ever to grace the portal of newgrounds

Gazzoline Gazzoline

Pretty sweet game

This is a fun game! I think it is actually quite addictive and the art is really nice. I don't get to see many games like these come out of the portals, meaning non shooting/action games. A nice break from all that.

To the guy who reviewed a few reviews below me: HorrorOfHell
-It's a game man.. if games were as realistic as you want them to be do you realize how boring they would be??

Ninja Roll 2 Ninja Roll 2

very cool

very fun, I like it alot

smith1302 responds:

thanks :)

Portal War Portal War

woot

That is soo fun!
I like that I can choose my own character as a portal and fight other people.. GO NEWGROUNDS

Bouncer Bouncer

OMG

THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!
I COULD SIT HERE AND PLAY FOR HOURS!!!
if this doesnt get frontpage i will be very upset,
5/5 cause it is the best game on newgrounds.

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

<3 this game

zomg, dis game was da shitz.
it pwns man.